This Skin Cancer Foundation recommended formulation provides water-resistant, broad spectrum protection with a light finish.
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
- Zinc oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate and octisalate – absorb and filter UV rays.
- Caffeine and silybin – important antioxidants that further protect the skin from damaging UV rays.
PCA SKIN® products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. They understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of their products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.